Vinick Memorial Scholarship Awards
Norma & Bernard Vinick
2 - $1,500 Scholarships
(Deadline: March 15)
School Year 2021 - 2022
Thanks to the generosity of Norma and Bernard Vinick who included the Friends of the East Longmeadow, Inc. as one of the beneficiaries of the Bernard J. Vinick Trust, the Friends unanimously agreed to imitate the Vinicks' actions and share our good fortune by "paying it forward." We will present two (2) scholarships, each in the amount of $1,500, to two (2) graduating seniors. Preference will be given to students who have volunteered or worked at the Library and/or those who have participated in library programs. We wish all applicants continued success throughout their college career.
* Resident of East Longmeadow
* Entering their freshman year as a full-time student at an accredited college.
Students who are family members of individuals on the Scholarship Committee are ineligible for consideration.
Click on PDF icon for
To Print Application:
1. Click on or touch the PDF icon above
a. Laptop Computers: Click the "printer" icon
in top right-hand corner of the page.
b. iPhones/iPads: touch the "share" icon;
scroll through the drop-down menu;
3. Complete application.
4. Ensure you have all documents.
5. Enclose the application and documents in a sealed envelope and address it to:
Friends of the East Longmeadow Public Library
Attn: Scholarship Committee
60 Center Square, Suite 2
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
6. Mail the sealed envelope or bring the sealed envelope to the library by March 15